Effective as of June 18th, 2018
The Company is located in Hong Kong. Hosting infrastructure is located within Switzerland, Singapore and Japan, thus governed by the laws and regulations of Switzerland, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong.
Data related to the opening of an account
Any information provided to Payify through either our waiting list, optional email verification, or optional notification/recovery email setting in your account, are considered personal data.
Such data will only be used to contact you with important notifications about Payify, to send you an invitation link to create your Payify account, to verify your Payify account, or to send you password recovery links if you enable the option.
Our company’s overriding policy is to collect as little user information as possible to ensure a completely private and anonymous user experience when using the Service.
Service’s user data collection is limited to the following:
- Visiting our website: We use analytics to monitor basic usage details you have with our Service. This is to improve services. No personal data is collected with our analytics.
- Communicating with Payify: Your communications with the Company, such as support requests, bug reports, or feature requests may be saved by our staff.
- IP Logging: Payify logs the IP addresses used to access our Service to ensure security of our Services.
- Payment Information: The Company relies on third parties to process credit card transactions, so the Company necessarily must share payment information with third parties.
- Operational Information: Our service uses your supplied information to facilitate the function of creating invoices, purchase orders, payments and etc. This information stored is kept confidential and within your own account. The Company does not use this information for any other reason than to provide the services we offer.
We do not have any advertising on our site. Any data that we do have will never be shared except under the circumstances described below in Data Disclosure. Data analysis on the limited data we do possess is strictly to help improve our services.
All servers used in connection with the provisioning of the Service are located in Switzerland, Singapore and Japan. Vital data is stored in encrypted format on our servers. Offline backups may be stored periodically. We do not store any credit card information on our servers. Credit card transactions are strictly handled by your selected payment gateway provider over a encrypted connection.
When a Payify account is closed, data is immediately deleted from production servers. Active accounts will have data retained indefinitely. Deleted data may be retained in our backups for up to 30 days.
We will only disclose the limited user data we possess if we receive an enforceable court order from the local government court for data stored only within that governments jurisdiction. If a request is made for encrypted message content that Payify does not possess the ability to decrypt, the fully encrypted message content may be turned over. If permitted by law, Payify will always contact a user first before any data disclosure.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of the Hong Kong. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Hong Kong.